RSS
Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Avatar – Science Fiction Creates An Incredible Movie Experience, Spectacular Scenes That Will Surely Grab One’s Attention!



Does spending millions of dollars enough to establish a gigantic movie phenomenon? All I can say is yes and after I’ve watched the movie avatar, all I can say is that the expenditure was worth it.

The movie avatar can be compared to Titanic which is also a box office hit during 90’s. James Cameroon’s creation is really spectacular.

So that was Sunday evening, when I saw the trailer of this movie while shopping on a minimart near beside the wholesale clothing store in our place.

I thought it was just a simple movie. But as many people said, don’t just the book by its cover. My GOD I can’t believe watching avatar on the silver screen.

The graphics is really awesome and the characters really perform excellent roles.

I don’t want to make spoilers just in case you haven’t watched the movie yet I’ll give some gossips so that it will be fair to you.

Supposed to be, this is not the movie that I’ve expected to watch. I thought it was just a simple movie. But thanks to Cameroon’s creativity, all things become possible.

In comparison with other movies avatar is so unique as is it features the combination of modern civilization and future civilization. The aliens look like characters in the previous movie “Lord of the Rings

But what’s the one that grab my attention is the twist in the story. Yes and that is so unique, as in you can’t guess what the next sequel…is.

To be honest with you, I am also a fan of science fiction books like Dan Brown, H.G Well and Jules Verne.


At first, it thought I can’t watch the movie because my 2 year old kid was forcing me to go back to the minimart near the wholesale clothing store….and Yes, I saw several people falling in line. So I ask what’s wrong with those people out there..

But then, when I heard that it was the premiere night of the movie avatar, I got rush to buy tickets for me and for my son.

The story takes place in the future world, the world wherein humans used to travel distant planet and interact with natives.

I love the way Cameroon delivers the scenes and sequels in the story. The hero there was named Jake Sully which is a member of the marines. Until the time has come wherein he can’t fight and participate to avatar program. But then his willingness to fight sends him to the journey in Pandora.

Pandora is the place wherein different creatures are situated. People who lived in this place are known as Na’vi, supernatural creatures that can be compared to vipers. These humanoid creatures are tall, with yellow eyes and elf ears.

Humans can breathe on Pandora and hence experts have created a supernatural creature which is as strong as Na-vi’s and Jake was it. So Jake has become a part of the mission, to win the race in Pandora. But then, he met a Nivi’ named Neyteri and falls in love with her.

The story was filled with actions and emotional scenes that anyone can surely appreciate. If you are a huge fan of science fiction as well then better get your ticket and watch out of this kindda a spectacular movie ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment